It is the mission of Holy Martyrs ARS Ashkhen Pilavjian Preschool to provide a research-based, quality early childhood education program for Preschool and Kindergarten aged children.
We are committed to:
- Ensure that our program is based on current knowledge and research of child development.
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment for children.
- Respect and support families in their task of raising children.
- Believe that each child is a strong, competent and capable individual and that they have a right to reciprocate respect from adults and other children.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop an appropriate level of self-sufficiency by taking responsibility for themselves, their actions and their environment.
- Provide children with a rich Armenian education and instill the love of Armenian language with positive encouragement and modeling.
- Celebrate diversity.